People who work in aged care are special, and seeing the real difference you can make in people's lives makes it very worthwhile.
Working in aged care is more than a job. That is what we love at Southern Cross Care (WA) and that’s why you will enjoy working with us!
About the Role
Do you enjoy embedding systems and practices to support day to day management of operations?
As our Quality Manager, you’ll be playing a key role to ensure we continue to meet and exceed our accreditation / compliance requirements (Home Care, NDIS and State Health).
To facilitate this, you’ll be proactively reviewing current practices and procedures across home care, disability and community services.
We’ll also be asking you to:-
- Identify & assess best practice systems, processes & initiatives.
- Collaborate with others to identify opportunities to standardise systems / practices.
- Review operational performance outcomes, provide monthly reporting.
- Mentor managers on the application of best practice & embed routine performance measurements.
- Regularly conduct internal audits & participate in external audits.
- Be an active member of our Risk Committee.
Whilst primarily based at our corporate office in Rivervale – you will be visiting our community sites at least twice a fortnight. We’ll also be flying you up to Broome at least once a year to conduct internal audits.
If you have relevant experience working within health, Home care, disability and community care, we’d be very interested in hearing from you.
This role would be best-suited to someone with exposure to a complex service delivery setting.
A clinical background would be advantageous, but isn’t essential. More important to us will be your understanding of best practice procedures within a community healthcare setting.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:-
- Tertiary level qualifications, preferably health-related.
- Advanced problem solving skills & an analytical mindset.
- An in-depth working knowledge of quality management practices / principals.
How to Apply
To express your interest, please apply with an up to date current resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability.
Kindly note, if you progress to an interview, we’ll be asking you to provide:-
- National Police Clearance - current within 6 months (or evidence of application)
- Immunisation record (Flu & COVID19)
- A completed preemployment health questionnaire
Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. is one of the largest and leading care providers in Western Australia. We offer support and accommodation to over 3,000 people in metropolitan, regional and remote areas of W.A.
Find out more about our service offering - https://www.scrosswa.org.au/